At the bottom of the ‘Player Screen you will find the bottom menu bar contianing a number of sound control and screen configuration icons. All buttons have rollover label indicating their functionality but here is a little more detail.
The left side icons are standard sound control buttons, so they will not be elaborated on here.
The right side icons, from left to right are:
- ‘Share’ – provides a number of different ways to share your presentation
- ‘Switch Sides’ – manually moves the video screen from left side the right side
- ‘One-to-One’ – makes the video and slide screen the same size, putting beside each other.
- ‘Switch Video/Slides’ – turns the video screen from the smaller of the two screens to the larger, and back again.
- ‘Video Fullscreen’ – makes the video screen the only visible screen.
- ‘Slide Fullscreen’ – makes the slide screen the only visible screen.
- ‘Presentation Fullscreen‘ – fills the whole screen with presentation.